Thursday, April 2, 2009

I need my bed



I am extremely tired and tomorrow we have a long day ahead of us. We're suppose to meet Obama tomorrow. It's crazy how they've done security around here. You can only walk in certain areas of the city and you must have your passport and a special card depending on what zone contains your house.
Today, we went to a "reconstructed" medieval castle--it was never entirely clear to me which part of the castle was original to the middle ages. We also went to a typical French grape-growing village and met some assistants to the major. This village was particularly important to us because it's the area where Charles P. Murray fought off the Germans during World War II and won a Medal of Honor. After that, we went to a Brazilian restaurant to celebrate Caroline's and my birthday. Hers is April 1, and mine is April 3.
Well, au revoir and to bed I go...

3 comments:

Martina; said...

Glad to see you did well adding the links to the website.

Unknown said...

Happy Surfday, Kells!

Unknown said...

Uh...I meant "Smurfday" but you get it right...