Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Holy Crepes, lunch was good today.








Wow. Sorry that I missed another day of blogging. I am usually on it, but I have been crazy busy. I am happy to report that on our trip to Paris yesterday, we were able to get all of the students there in back in one piece. We walked through the streets holding hands like the little students in kindergarten.... Only one casualty, sorry Mr. and Mrs. Cole's parents, we had to leave him behind--he got stuck in the protective gating around the Eiffel tower.

Kidding, of course. After our 2 hour train ride from Strasbourg, we took a bus tour of the city of Paris. Many students had to fight their stereo types of Paris, I kept hearing, "Is this Paris?" "I didn't think Paris would look like this." We stopped at the Notre Dame for a few minutes. We went to the 2nd level in the Eiffel Tower and we spent a short amount of time at the Louvre. All in all it was a great time in Paris. What beautiful history.

Today, our students participated in this crazy French revision of dodge ball. Wow, what a great work out this game was. There was a red box where each team had to stay, then the gray area outside of the box was a prison for the other team members. Needless to say, there were balls flying, kids flying, me running around like a crazy fool getting exercise. Then we went bowling. My first game was tres mal. By my second game I was more respectable. After this, we ate at this amazing restaurant that served the best crepes ever. I'm totally in love with them. We ended the day with a tour of the European Parliment.

No comments: